Post Matric Stipend under Talent support Program
WBMDFC was established in 1996 as per West Bengal Act XVIII of 1995, ie The West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation Act, 1995.The West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation has taken up various schemes for Economic Welfare, Scholarships, vocational training, mass awareness and career counselling which are running successfully for person belonging to the notified religious minority Communities i.e, Muslim/Christian/Buddhist/Sikh/Jain and Parsee for their economic up liftment . Apply for Post Matric Stipend under Talent support Program
Post Matric Stipend (Under Talent Support Programe):
This stipend is awarded to the students who are resident of West Bengal and have passed their last final examination and obtained below 50% marks and must have secured pass marks in his/her last examination. He/she should have continuing their studies Scholarship is given to students for pursuing studies from class XI and onwards up to Ph.D. Annual Family Income up to Rs.2 Lakh.Application taken ONLINE through www.tsp.wbmdfc.co.in
- XI-XII total Rs. 2550.
- Graduation total Rs 4800.
- Post Graduation total Rs. 4900.
Some of the Function of this Corporation:-
- It provides financial assistance to the minorities for self employment in the form of Soft Loan.
- To provide different scholarships (Merit-Cum-Means, Post Matric, Pre Matric and Talent support stipend) for poor and meritorious students.
- And provides Education Loans for poor and meritorious students.
- To promote training programmes for development and up gradation of skill.
- It provides training for various competitive exams.
- To undertake programmes for empowerment of minority women
- Students look for higher secondary, Graduation, Post Graduation, M.Phil, etc. courses are suitable.
- The student who does not have 50% marks in last year examination, so they can apply through online of WBMDFC official website.
- The candidates should not exceed Rs. 2(two) lakh of annual income of all sources.
- Interested and suitable candidates may apply online through at- tsp.wbmdfc.co.in and details to get updates follow this link- www.wbmdfc.org
- For this scholarship, Institution must be located within West Bengal.
- Students’ don’t need to online upload any documents for this scholarship.
- A student is suitable for this scholarship from any one source only.
- Distance education application is not acceptable.
- 30% scholarship reserve for girls students.
Documents submit in school:-
- Aadhaar card Xerox copy
- Bank passbook 1st page Xerox copy
- Print out of hard copy of application form
- Annual income certificate (Prodhan/ Councilor/ MLA/MP/ Gezetted Officer etc.)
- Mark sheet Xerox copy
- Admission fee receipt Xerox copy
Before applying online application must be read carefully below the advertisement .Also follow the official website of WBMDFC.
Estimated online application start Date: 01/07/2018
Estimated online application End Date: 01/11/2018
West Bengal Minorities’ Development and Finance Corporation
( A statutory Corporation under Minority Affairs & Madrashah Education
Department, Government of West Bengal)
“Amber “, DD/27E, Salt Lake City Sector- I, Kolkata-700064