Sub-Inspector in Railway Protection Force at Indian Railway
Sub-Inspector in Railway Protection Force at Indian Railway is going to recruit inquisitive candidates. The suitable candidates are for 9739 posts (1120 for sub-inspector and 8619 for Constables) of Sub-inspector and Constable in RPF (Railway Protection Force) and RPSF (Railway protection special force of Indian Railways. The successful candidates will be recruit in various zone in Indian Railways. Advertisement No- SI/RPF-02/2018 and Constable/RPF-01/2018. Male and Female candidates may apply. Inquisitive and suitable candidates may apply online through the Indian Railway website. Qualification of education, Age, Salary, Venue, Application fee etc is given below for job-seeker. Now apply for Sub-Inspector in Railway Protection Force at Indian Railway
1) Sub- Inspector:
Qualification of Education:
Graduation degree from any recognized university or institution.
Total Vacancy: 1120 Nos.
Zonal Wise Vacancies:
1) RPSF (Railway Protection Special Force): 59 posts (for Male only) (54-UR, 01-SC,03- ST, 01-OBC)
2) NFR: 42 Posts (29-UR, 07-SC,02-ST, 04-OBC.(Female-12 and Male-30)
3) NR,NCR, NWR & NER: 242 Posts (135-UR, 50-SC, 14-ST,43-OBC.(Female-69 and Male-173)
4) ECR,ER,ECoR and SER: 399 Posts ( 208-UR,67-SC,30-ST, 94-OBC.(Female-112 and Male-287)
5) WR, CR, SECR and WCR: 200 Posts (81-UR,35-SC,18-ST, 66-OBC.(Female-56 and Male-144)
6) SCR,SWR and SR: 178 Posts (Posts (104-UR,14-SC,30-ST, 30-OBC.(Female-52 and Male-126)
Limit of age: The age shall be the candidates between 20 years to 25 years as on 01/07/2018
Consolidated Salary: The salary will be per month Rs.35, 400/-
Qualification of Education:
Matric/SSLC degree from any recognized Board.
Total Vacancy: 8619 Nos.
Zonal Wise Vacancies:
1) RPSF (Railway Protection Special Force): 666 posts (for Male only) (378-UR, 66-SC,18- ST, 204-OBC)
2) NFR: 340 Posts (264-UR,22-SC,26-ST, 28-OBC.(Female-180 and Male160)
3) NR,NCR,NWR & NER: 2678 Posts (1407-UR, 293-SC, 143-ST,209-OBC.(Female-1006 and Male-1046)
4) ECR, ER, ECoR and SER: 2678 Posts ( 1693-UR,385-SC,266-ST, 334-OBC.(Female-1391 and Male-1287)
5) WR,CR,SECR and WCR: 1152 Posts (717-UR,134-SC,63-ST, 238-OBC.(Female-56 and Male-144)
6) SCR,SWR and SR: 1731 Posts (Posts (1277-UR,196-SC,88-ST, 170-OBC.(Female-927 and Male-804)
Limit of age: The age shall be the candidates between 18 years to 25 years as on 01/07/2018
Consolidated Salary: The salary will be per month Rs.21700/-
SR – Southern Railway, SCR-South Central Railway, SWR – South Western Railway, CR-Central Railway, WCR-West Central Railway, WR-Western Railway, SECR-South Eastern Central Railway, NER-North Eastern Railway, ER-Eastern Railway, ECR-East Central Railway, SER-South Eastern Railway, ECoR-East Coast Railway, NCR-North Central Railway, NR-Northern Railway, NFR-North Frontier Railway, NWR-North Western Railway.
Note: PWD applicants are not applying for the above posts. Awaiting final result candidates are not to apply for the above posts.
Relaxable age: The candidate’s age relaxations will 5 years & 3 years for SC/ST & OBC Category. Ex-serviceman and others will get the benefit as per Government rules.
|165cms (160 cms for ST)||80 cms (76.2 cms for ST)||85 cms ( 81.2 cms for ST)|
|2||Female||157 cms (152 cms for ST)||
Cut Off in Physical Measurement: The candidates who belong to communities and category or area or state will be cut off height and chest measurement as per Govt. rules.
Selection of Candidates: candidates selection will through CBT (Computer Based Test), PET (Physical Efficiency Test) and PMT (Physical Measurement Test and documents verification.CBT test will be held in tentatively September and October -2018.
Exact time, date, the venue will know to all please Indian Railway website. For details to know about candidate’s selection procedure rules and inquisitive rules, please read Indian Railway released advertisement.
Candidates must pay Rs.500/-(Rs.-250/- for SC/ST, Female, EBC, Minorities and Ex-Serviceman) as application fee. The fee can pay through online by using debit/ credit/ net banking and other will also available. Fee Challan can download from the website of commission. More details on instruction please read the officially released advertisement Indian railway website.
Inquisitive and suitable candidates may apply through online to the Indian Railway website. The online application link is given below. More details on instruction please read the officially released advertisement Indian railway website.
An applicant submits their application form. Candidates see the acknowledgement slip/registration on the computer screen. An applicant will print out it. Copy retained him/her for future correspondence. Print out or hard copy does not send anywhere for this stage.
More details about the application process to online, please read the advertisement below link.
More details instruction please read the officially released advertisement RCFL Indian railway website.
Online Application Starting: 01.06.2018
Online application closing: 30.06.2018
Above information is in brief. Online application submits before read the advertisement carefully.
Indian Railways website — http://www.indianrailways.gov.in