Rules for uploading:
We’d love you to post comments about our content and upload your creations. But please don’t do anything horrible, rude or illegal. It just isn’t nice.
More specifically, don’t post or upload anything that:
- Doesn’t comply with these terms.
- Is inappropriate (offensive, off-topic or spam).
- Was made by someone else, or that copies someone else’s creation.
- Is illegal or defamatory (damaging to someone else’s reputation).
- Infringes anyone’s rights (that includes privacy rights).
- Contains personal details.
- Contains spam.
- Puts children at risk
- You’ve made as part of your job or for your business.
- Promotes a business.
- Isn’t in English.
- Is not related to Education and Job.
We will and won’t do:
- We usually show your name alongside whatever you post. But we can’t guarantee it.
- We can use and share anywhere in the world in any medium.
- We won’t pay you for it.
- We might contact you to check you’ve got permission to use any images, clips or text in whatever you post.
- When you upload something, you give up your moral rights to it. That means we can use it without identifying you as the creator.
- We can also edit or change it without your permission.